In an effort to help members of labour and community strengthen to build upon past victories, we have assembled various resources. These references can be used by anyone seeking assistance.
A Survival Manual for Workers On Strike or Locked Out In the greater Toronto area.
This manual contains information about various community and social services in Toronto that can assist union members and their families who are on strike or locked out.
- United Way Career Navigator
- United Way GenNext
- Youth Grants & Scholarships
- Prevention Link – Disability Prevention at Work
- 311 – Non emergency services
- Steps to Justice (Legal Information)
- 211 Toronto
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Mental Health Service Information Ontario
- Assaulted Women’s Help Line
- Drug and Alcohol Registry of Treatment (DART)
- Federation of Metro Tenants Associations
- Health Services Information – connexontario
- Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (OPGH)
- Ministry of the Attorney General
- Community Legal Education Ontario