Employment Opportunities – Summer 2018 at Labour Community Services.
Your bridge to Labour and Community.
The Labour Community Services (LCS) is a not for profit advocacy and service based organization that was created as an active partnership between the United Way Toronto & York Region and the Toronto & York Region Labour Council. Labour Community Services is committed to achieving a just and equitable society for all.
We are looking for highly qualified students who are eligible candidates.
Eligible candidates are those who are:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a registered refugee;
- Legally capable of working in Canada, in accordance with federal and provincial law;
- Aged between 15 and 30 years when the summer internship begins; and
- Registered as a full-time student in the 2017 school year, with the intention of returning to school in Fall 2018.
The positions available are:
For more details of the positions or how to Apply please see below.
Remuneration is $15/hour.
Contact / Application Information:
For more information on the positions, please contact LCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter & resume by Monday, May 4th, 2018 at 12:00 pm to the attention of Walied Khogali: email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject line.
Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Hours and compensation:
– Contract start date: Monday, May 14, 2018.
– Contract end date: August 6, 2018.
– Your bridge to Labour and Community –
A project of the Toronto & York Region Labour Council in Partnership with United Way Toronto & York Region.